Monday, June 4, 2012

Infant Bin Mayhem

Mike took me to the infant bin at the Durham Goodwill. $1.19 a piece. I wrote about it previously in this post. It's better than I imagined. I had to make Mike pull me away. There was an older couple looking for boy clothes for their unborn grandson and I was eyeing what they were taking. It could have come to a wrestle in the infant bins...luckily we seemed to have completely different tastes because everything they put aside I snatched up. I had to have Mike stop me and edit my pile but he liked every piece and we stopped at 15 items (OY!) Here are two of my favorite pieces:
On the left, the little polar bear (thunder bear) sleeper! On the right, I call them little Oakland A's colored warm up pants, Mike calls 'em ice hockey pants. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment