Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Poop Talk

I never thought I'd call the doctor to talk about poop. Or talk to my friends and co-workers about poop color. Stanley had a normal poop color on Monday after a weekend of very dark greenish black poop. It was this color:
My research led me to believe that it was the ibuprofen's fault so I stopped that and he had a good ol' brownish orange poop! Yay for regular poops! The Ped said to just monitor his poops and if I saw any blood in them or if he seemed like he was in pain (poop pain rather than mouth or ear pain...whatever poop pain means...gosh, poor achy head he has!) So, all is well on the poop front.

I wrote the word "poop" 10 times in this post! Now 11 times!

1 comment:

  1. poop, poop, poop, poop, poop, poop, poop, poop, poop, poop, poop, poop! 12 times! :)I was just thinking how much time I spend talking about Kavi's poops too! :)

    ReplyDelete