Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuka Bazooka & Nana Banana

Tuka, Nana, me and the sleeping Bear on the speed boat.
We were lucky to get to Idaho to visit the Mike's parents and even luckier that they so graciously hosted my parents for a week in their home. It was a double grandparent extravaganza!
Mike, Bear, Tuka and Grandma on the boat.
Stan Bear took to my dad immediately, who I've decided to call Tuka (TOO-KAH) which is a merge of the two words Tutu and Kane. Tutu Kane means grandfather in Hawaiian.  Almost as soon as my Dad walked in the door Stan Bear pointed at him and smiled. I wonder if he remembers taking a nap on his chest when we were in California last March? He likes his Nana too, of course:
Here he is being taxied by Nana on a morning walk. I think they just saw the train go by!
I think they are playing with a rock here. Who knew rocks were this much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment