Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cowstar

Stanley Bear loves his Cowstar. Sometimes we resort to spelling it out or giving it initials because he knows what we're talking about when we say "COWSTAR". We've even given it a pet name. One evening Mike said, "Do you know where C.C.S. is?" and I said, "Yes. Wait, what does C.C.S. stand for?" and Mike said, "Cowy Cowstar." Hahahaha. Cowy Cowstar we love you. I think we need to make Cowstar T-shirts. Who wants one?

Anyhoo. The Bear and I have an evening time ritual (or even a nap time ritual) where we go from room to room looking for Cowstar. I first say, "Where's Cowstar?" and Stanley throws up his hands in his "I don't know, where is he?" So I pick him up and we look around the room and I say, "Is Cowstar in the living room?" and Stanley looks around. I say, "I don't see Cowstar here. Is Cowstar in Mama's bedroom?" and Stanley looks around. We go to every room until we get to where Cowstar is and Stanley will spot him and point and smile. I will lean him over to let him grab Cowstar up himself and he will pull him to his chest for a big Bear hug or stick stinky ol' Cowstar in his mouth.

1 comment: