Friday, October 18, 2013

What Does the Horse Say?

Stan Bear is starting to show us his animal noises. He still isn't as articulate as Kavi (Oh, I wish I could share this adorable video of Kavi making sounds like, woof, meow, hisss, baaaa...it's simply amazing and adorable.) You can say to the Bear, "What does a duck say?" and he'll wait and then I'll say, "Quack quack" and then he'll say something like, "wah wah." Or if I say, "What does a cat say? Meow." He'll then say something like, "yow". It's very cute. I like that he is practicing even if it's not perfect. The one animal "noise" that he does do without me usually having to make the noise first is for a horse. I put the word noise in quotes because it's not really a noise, it's a movement. When Mike mimics a horse (Mike does brilliant impersonations) he shakes his head and makes a wonderful horse noise. Stanley Bear mimics his Papa by shaking his head...but not making the sound. It's very cute and I love the silent horse...I'm sure I'll love the loud horse too, once he finds his voice.


horse from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

1 comment: