Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Egg Hunt Numero Tres!

Last but not least: 
Egg Hunt Number 3, 2014

Abby and Carter hid eggs for the Bear to find in the backyard. Auntie Sue called me before we came up and asked me what I wanted them to be filled with. I think I said 2 to 3 M&Ms in some and rocks and marbles in others (really) and then Mike and I thought that he would really love to find nori (seaweed) or broccoli in there too. He got carrot filled and M&M filled easter eggs. First off, here he is hunting...listen for when he says, "oh!", when he spies an egg. So cute. His hands to his shoulders means, "Where are more eggs?" or "I don't know where they are, do you know?"

egg hunt 3 from erin kawamata on Vimeo.
 
When he started opening them up he came upon the yummy carrots and he actually munched on them...
And then he came upon the M&Ms and whenever he would come upon a carrot after that he would immediately close the egg back up or offer the carrot to someone else and then look for an egg with M&Ms in it.
Looking for chocolate.


Here he is with the adored egg hiders/cousins (They did such a great job hiding the eggs...not too hard not too easy...just right.):


1 comment:

  1. What fun!!! He is a person after my own heart. I too love the hunt! He seemed to really have a good eye for finding them.

    ReplyDelete