Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tummy Sleep = A Rosy Cheek

I know, more high chair pics. See how one cheek is rosy and the other one isn't so much? That's because he just woke up from a nap sleeping on his tummy. YES, you read that right: His tummy! So he slept with his left cheek down hence the rosy left cheek. I put him down unswaddled and now that he can roll over he....rolled over and slept on his tummy. Unfortunately he only slept for 30 minutes. (I was hoping for a 2 hour nap because they say that tummy sleep = longer sleep...not for Stanley Bear; he likes being awake as often as possible.) When I put him down for sleep at night he will roll over onto his belly and just push his upper body up with his arms and be awake or cry for awhile. I don't know if he's just not comfortable (maybe his belly is too big? ha!) The first night of tummy sleep he only slept 2 hours and woke up crying briefly after the first hour. Maybe it just takes some getting used to. I will keep you posted. In the meantime feast your eyes on this one rosy cheeked, two teethed smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment