Monday, January 21, 2013

Well, Hello High Chair!

I finally put his high chair together. I love it. It's from Ikea (Thanks Auntie Sue and family!) I wanted a high chair that had no little folds or nooks and something I could take outside and hose off if I needed too.
 Isn't his bib awfully adorable too. I want to make lots more in that style. The bib is from Aden + Anais. (Same folks that make his swaddle blankets.)
One of his favorite things to do while sitting in his chair, besides eating, is looking for Dickie the Cat. This day she kept running right underneath the chair and the Bear kept looking down for her to run past again.
 Here he is opening his mouth, enthusiastically, for the next spoonful of oats, bananas, cinnamon and pears YUM!
And now, ready for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment