Friday, January 17, 2014

Opening Christmas Presents and Riding the Trash Can Like it's a Pony

The great thing about his second Christmas is that he was able to open presents (and he loved it!) and was actually interested what was inside...because he could THROW them. We didn't have a ton of presents for him but my parents sent him some stuff and the MD family had some for him so I thought I would start unwrapping a present a day starting 5 days prior to Christmas as I thought he would get overwhelmed with everything at once. I'm glad I did that because we didn't even open everything ON Christmas day; we were unwrapping things 3 days later. Here are some of his unwrapping experiences and Christmas shenanigans (including taking a break from unwrapping to dance and riding the trash can like it was a pony.)



xmas presents from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment