Thursday, March 27, 2014

All Done!

I'm so glad we taught the Bear how to use signs to communicate. It's really amazing and it sure does help him express what he wants rather than crying or whining and us having to guess what he is trying to say. Here he is playing with our next door neighbors. They are very funny kids and verrrry social. In the video below, the boy yells out to our neighbor across the street to say hi, louder than necessary. He is also the neighbor that said to me one day when I was changing the Bear's diaper, "I didn't know girls could have penises." To which I replied, "Stanley is a boy." And the neighborboy said, "Oh, o.k. Wow, these are some cool toys." Anyhoo, here they are pushing the Bear on a tricycle. Towards the end you can see the Bear clearly raising an arm, signing, "All done!" He does this when he is done eating, done with the swing, done on the trike. It's a good sign to teach.
 
all done from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment