Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hiking in His Carrier

I hiked the Eno River on a weekly basis while pregnant with the Bear. We even took the grandparents there when Stan B was extra wee. I haven't been going on a regular basis since before Stan B was born but we (Auntie C, Stan B and I) decided to give it a go. Christina and I switched off the carrying of the Bear because he gets very very heavy. In the picture above I have him in my Ergo which we have used when he was a newborn and we still use with him at 20 months. He is in a hiking backpack on Christina, below. That one is great because he gets to sit up high and can look over your shoulder.
We stopped at the river and tossed rocks and bark in. Just across from the river here is where Stan B had his first birthday party.
He ended up falling asleep in the carrier on this hike. It coincided with nap time. But I think he had fun during the awake portions!


No comments:

Post a Comment