Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Birthplace, No. 9

Number 9:

THE FIRE TRUCKS
I remember when we first moved here I just oohed and aahed at these trucks...and then you get used to seeing them...but you know we'll miss these Carolina Blue Fire Trucks. They are always so sparkly too. (Although the firefighter said that the one above was dirty...whatever, man, you should see my car.)

Because of where I work I have gotten to know some of the firefighters and even trained for our 4 mile running race with one of them. We would often run from her Fire Station and then Stan B would get to sit in the trucks afterwards:

 Here he is taking emergency calls ready to fire the sirens:

I thought I would, for our Bear cub, write a post a week documenting something that I associate with his birthplace, Chapel Hill. You can see the first 8 herehereherehere, here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment