Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Birthplace, No. 8

Number 8:

THE PEOPLE


The people. The people. The people. Some of the biggest hearts I've ever met dwell here.
There are so many missing pictures of the people. I started naming them and then it became very long. I wish I had pictures of all of them. That will be my charge in our last three weeks here. Pictures of people holding Stan B so we can make a book of The People.

I found this video of Stan B and one of my co-workers ages ago! The Bear was probably 5 months old (I might be way off). I thought it was lovely:



I thought I would, for our Bear cub, write a post a week documenting something that I associate with his birthplace, Chapel Hill. You can see the first seven herehereherehere, here, here, and here.

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea of a book of pictures with all the people!!

    ReplyDelete