Friday, June 12, 2015

Gentle Truck Noise

Sorry I've been AWOL for 4 days straight. Mike was sick (ear infection) then I got it (not the ear infection part but the everything else part) and then we went up to visit the Grand Ps and the Bear caught some sort of bug that caused a 104 degree fever one night and then just extra fatigue and crabbiness for several days. We got back home last night and I noticed a funny rash on his torso - he said he felt funny but couldn't explain how. I hope it's not hand foot mouth virus. I hate that virus. Anyways, here is a short little video of him making his gentle truck noise. It's also a fart noise but he is using it here with his steam roller:


truck noise from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry y'all were sick...Does he still have the rash?
    Love the concentration he has with his creative play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does still have the rash but it's very faint. My initial thought was that it was a heat rash because the car ride home was sweltering and we have no AC. Who knows. He seems good today.

    ReplyDelete