Thursday, June 18, 2015

Third Valentine's Day

This was the first Valentine's Day where he sort of knew what was going on. I was given a list of all the kids at daycare THE DAY BEFORE Valentine's Day. (Gaaah!) I wasn't going to send any cards (Bah Humbug!) but then I felt the pressure after I received the list. Thank goodness I hoard construction paper.

As he ran to the car holding his cards they all fell and streamed behind him. It was actually a lovely sight to see these pink and red hearts trailing behind him. 
I tried to get the Bear to draw on the paper so there would be a personal touch to them but he really wasn't into it. So I just did them myself by cutting two different sized hearts and pasting them together and then drawing a little heart outline with a black pen and writing in cursive, "All you need is love". They were the only homemade Valentine's! (Pat self on back)

1 comment:

  1. You did well!! Great hoarding, cutting and message...and I love how Stanley dropped them.

    ReplyDelete