Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hallelujah!


Aki Bear slept from 8:36 PM to 2:05 AM last night. I slept for 3 of those hours. AND THEN he nursed for 11 minutes and slept for three and a half more hours! I slept almost all of these but HAD to pump milk for ten minutes right after I nursed him because I was about to explode from the five and half hours of him being off the wagon...ha.

Almost all last week Aki Bear has slept a lot at night. For about a week he has had at least one 4 hour sleep period per night usually around 8pm - midnite. Each cycle after that it goes less and less, say, like, 3 hours then 2 hours then up for the day (with naps of course). I notice that he sleeps less during the day...for instance his first nap today was 25 minutes. Anyhoo. I'm so happy for us. I wish I could go to sleep at 8:36 PM but I'd be lying in bed awake just staring at the boy for 2.5 hours...which isn't a bad thing to do, he's pretty cute while dozing:
I took this pic during his epic 5.5 hour sleep-a-thon. Look at those arms! It's as if he's riding a rollercoaster or doing the wave or simply sleeping adorably.


1 comment: