Friday, June 28, 2013

Due Date Anniversary



I dug up what I wrote on the blog on this date last year. This is what I posted:

Ha!

This day, last year, was my due date! Little did I know that the Bear wouldn't come until 8 days later. Little did I know that I'd have a long labor. Little did I know that we'd be transferred to the hospital. Little did I know that the baby would spend 48 hours in the NICU. Little did I know that I would feel disconnected from him. Little did I know. Little did I know.

Now I can say that he came at the right time, we labored for the appropriate number of days, we were lucky to have him in the hospital and monitored in the NICU and my disconnection from him made my connection to him stronger.  Now I can see he is the bee's knees and I love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment