Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Stan Bear loooooooves his Pa. He will chase him down the hallway and into the bathroom. He will pull himself up on the bed if Pops is still in there and then slap the top of the bed as if to say, "Wake up! I love you!" He watches intently as he plays any instrument and then joins along. He loves riding high atop his Pa's shoulders (I bet someday he'll be just as tall).

It's fun to listen to Mike talk to him in his Cartman/Ladies Man voice saying things to Stan Bear like, "Are you slappin' mah head?!" and "I'm gonna eat you up!" Happy Father's Day to you, Mike! You are an amazing Dad. And Happy Father's Day to my sweet Dad and wonderful Father-in-Law! I love you both! Fatherhood has brought out a whole new side to Papa Bear, have a look:

2 comments:

  1. I was touched by all the tender memories of Papa Mike and Stanley...fun, sweet video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet little film Erin - Mike told me about it at the art lib the other day (he's so proud). So glad to see you guys are doing well, happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete