Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Museum

Here he is in the giant chair.
I bought a membership to the Museum of Life and Science in Durham as recommended to me by several people. It's such a great place that will grow with the Bear. It's got animals which he loves now. It's got an infant play room, it's got other play rooms for older kids that he will someday understand and partake in. It's got a butterfly house with a pineapple growing in there! I was impressed with the pineapple.
Here he is not looking at the duck who is not looking at him.
This museum is like the Discovery Museum in San José or the Exploratorium in San Francisco. It's a place that I can have fun at too.

Stanley took this of me sitting on the big chair. Just kidding. Christina took it.
Here he is trying to pet the turtle.
We've gone about 3 times now. It's a great way to break up the day and he loves it. There are also these things to bang on outside, like cymbals made of pipes and dustpans, actual steel drums. He loves making noise.
Here is one of the four Alpacas.
Here he is in the infant room. He knows how to climb stairs now. We need to find ourselves long stairwell as he has only climbed our stoop and this little play structure.

This is a sleeping beaver. Hahha. I don't think Stan Bear saw it but I thought he was funny slumbering right there for all to see.

1 comment: