Sunday, January 29, 2012

Eating for Two


The past week and a half I have noticed a surge in my appetite. This is what I ate yesterday:
  • Joe's O's (Trader Joe's brand Cheerios, which I think are tastier than the real thing.) with half a banana and almond milk.
  • Peach, mango and orange juice with my vitamins.
  • Second breakfast: English muffin with an egg and avocado slices. (I LOVE avocados.)
  • Almonds
  • Tangerine
  • Apple sauce
  • Chicken enchiladas
  • Water throughout the day
  • Carrot juice and vitamins
  • Second Lunch: Pasta Primavera (with peas and bells and pesto)
  • Cottage cheese
  • Tangerine
  • Apple
  • Almonds
  • Eggplant Parmesan and steamed broccoli and carrots.
  • Vanilla ice cream
  • Hot chocolate
Image from http://memoriediangelina.blogspot.com - I love that blog, they have great Italian recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment