Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 8

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 = I am in my eighth week. I get queasy but it goes away if I eat something. It’s funny because when I’m queasy eating doesn’t seem appealing but I make myself do it and I feel better. No throwing up yet, so that’s good. I eat ALL the time but my portions are smaller. I get up at least 2 times in the night and go pee. I have to wear 2 sports bras when I go running otherwise my boobs are too tender when I run. (Actually this doesn’t help. I’ve been staying a step or two behind my running partner, Christina, and holding my boobs! She doesn’t know I’m pregnant. She may think I’m either weird or withholding information, so I cannot let her see me holding my boobs.) I put my foot down and am making Mike scoop Dickie’s litter (he does a better job than me.) I will be making my first pre-natal doctor’s appointment in the next two weeks or so. The only people that know are Mike, Shawnee and Alison. Shawnee is pregnant too! She’s about 7 weeks ahead of me. I can’t wait to tell everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment