Sunday, January 29, 2012

For the Record (or Too Much Information)

Friday, September 16, 2011 = first day of last menstrual period.

Saturday, October 8, 2011 = CONCEPTION DAY

Tuesday, October 10, 2011 = I feel pregnant or different, only because there are some crampy feelings in my uterus area. Could be pre-menstrual though, plus I think that our timing was off.

Friday, October 14, 2011 = I go to my friend Stephanie’s house and she tells me I look different but she can’t place it. I try and guess what it is, “I washed my hair? I went for a run? I parted my hair on the side?” She said it was something else but couldn’t put her finger on it. I think she’s one intuitive lady.

Monday, October 17, 2011 = I should get my period today. It hasn’t arrived yet.

Friday, October 21, 2011 = Still no period but I think my cycle is thrown off because I’ve been exercising A LOT more in the last month and sometimes something like that can throw my cycle off. Plus, I think our timing was off when we tried to conceive. I am feeling inklings of my period coming, what I normally feel just before I get it, sort of crampy but not painful and a little bloated.

Monday, October 24, 2011 = No period yet.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 = No period yet. 9 days late. I keep saying to myself, “Come on period!” but then I have an epiphany. I think I’m pregnant. For a while I was thinking that I’m late because I’ve been exercising a lot more than I was 3 weeks ago...sometimes that slightly changes my cycle but I’m a week and 2 days late! I told Mike that I’m either with babe or my cycle is way thrown off - but it’s driving me CRAZY. I either want my period to start or I need to know if I’m preggers. I think I will go buy a test after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment