Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Peed On This (or I'm Officially Pregnant!)








I bought the pregnancy test at the local Harris Teeter grocery store. I get home and don’t really need to pee. So I drink a cup of water. The directions on the test says that I have to pee on the stick for 5 seconds. I don’t know if I have 5 seconds of pee but I’m not patient so I pee on it. I immediately see a vertical line. I’m pregnant, according to this test. I have one more test to use but I will use it next week instead. I’m still not convinced! I call the Women’s Birth and Wellness Center to set up a tour for Mike and I because I would like to give birth there.
I tell Mike that I’m pregnant and he looks at the test. He is happy. He is not stressed. He tells me I probably shouldn’t run as much anymore. He’s concerned. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment