Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gag me with a toothbrush

I had my bi-annual teeth cleaning sometime in December. I was so determined to have an extra clean mouth for my amazing dentist and hygenist. (It's like that phenomenon when you know that your house cleaner is coming so you clean your house for your house cleaner...well I've heard about people doing this, I wouldn't know because I can't afford a house cleaner.) So I was determinedly brushing my tongue when I gagged (gag reflex, super sensitive now.) I told myself, "I'm not going to throw up." I continued brushing. I gagged again. I'm so full of pride that I said, "Don't throw up, you're not going to throw up." I kept brushing and the third time I projectile vomited, overshooting the toilet boil. Whoops. I gargled after that. This is the room where I have my teeth cleaned:

No comments:

Post a Comment