Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fanfy, Fawnfee, Faunfey

I have no idea how you would spell it but it is pronounced "fawn fee". That is what Mike called his little silk blanket when he was a boy. Apparently he had it until it was just a wee shred of fabric. He doesn't know why he called it that. While the Grand P's were in town (I like to pronounce Grand P's like so: "Grawnd Peeees") Grandma brought Aki Bear his very own silky just like his Pa's. It super soft  'n' silky on one side and super fuzzy soft on the other. Here he is indulging in the luxury, fuzzy side in:
...and check out his feet. He puts them in prayer position and grasps his little toes together a lot these days. I think he's got my foot agility.

3 comments:

  1. I think I would like the fawnfee too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was called a nee nee/ni ni/knee knee and my mum said if she ever got it off me to get washed, i would walk around holding onto it under the washing line...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was called a ni ni or ne ne and i used to hold onto it as it was being washed, if my mother ever got to even wash it, as it twirled around on the washing line.
    x

    ReplyDelete