Thursday, October 18, 2012

Updates While at Work

Mike calls me with updates while I'm at work. I love them and I hate them. I love hearing that Aki Bear drank from the bottle; my heart swells with pride and hope. I hate hearing that he didn't take the bottle or that he got his fingers squished, or something. I understand that he needs to vent and touch base with an adult during his day of daddy day care but man I'm always a bundle of nerves when I see that it's him calling me. What's the news gonna be this time? Oy.

The second week at work was definitely better than the first. I think bottle drinking progress made a very slight increase, but mentally I think the Bear is much better.  Look how I stay busy at work:

I made that useless chart with Microsoft Word. I just thought a visual on our progress would be nice.

-------

Baby and Daddy were alive and well when I got home after work on Friday. Aki Bear drank 4 oz. in the morning! Woooohoo! Perhaps that bar of progress should go up a point or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment