Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Standing Stanley


 He is a pro at pulling himself up to stand. He started doing it while we were in California at the end of March. It's amazing. He loves it. He is still crawling too. In the morning I'll put him at one end of the hallway (the opposite end of the bathroom) and while using the loo I will say to him, "Crawl to me, Stanbear!" and he will smile and start crawling towards me. He usually stops along the way to play with something in the hallway but it keeps him occupied and allows me to get my business done while watching him at the same time. He also chases these little cups or a ball all around the floor. It not only keeps him occupied but it's better than cable. He is also able to stand and then lean over and pull his legs up off the ground. I think we've got a climber.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I told you but I yearn to see this little one...Sometimes I get teary-eyed and so videos help a little..oh my what a doll. So cute about his crawling....

    ReplyDelete