Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The In-Between Time

I have quick reflexes, I took a picture of him and I caught him.
There's a time when babies learn to crawl where they lean forward from sitting and sometimes instead of catching themselves on their hands to crawl away they catch themselves with their faces: faceplant! There's also a time where babies start to pull themselves up to stand and a lot of head bonking and falling takes place. It's those in-between times that seem to be the most dangerous but also the times where they are learning so much from their mistakes. I'm so glad that period is over for the Bear. Now he is a crawling maniac and a professional puller-upper:
Look, Ma! One hand!
One of my favorite things is when he is holding stuff or pushing stuff while crawling:

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! look at that tush! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video is too cute..Dad and I each watched it twice. I laughed out loud!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Plus I loved the photo!!!!!

      Delete