Thursday, November 21, 2013

Auntie C and Dickie the Cat

Stan Bear's favorite cat is Dickie (duh) and one of his favorite people is Auntie Christina, or as I call her, Auntie C. (I also call her Coach as she was my running partner at one point and she was my motivator, my Coach.)
I will say to Stan B, "We're going to see Auntie C." and no matter where we are he will stop and look around as if she is nearby. He hasn't mastered the future tense yet. When he does see her, if he is sitting in his car seat he will smile and point at her. If he is walking and he sees her he'll run to her with arms reaching out and give her a big hug. It's adorable. I need to get that on "tape" one of these days. Here's an oldy:
Stan B is about 14 weeks old here and Auntie C is a gazillion weeks old...

And a blurry everyone but rare, still Stan Bear shot:
He loves Dickie the Cat but still doesn't quite know how to be gentle with her at times. He is learning...or shall I say, we are teaching him how to reign in his love. His hugs can be dead weight hugs. See here:


catattack from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet about Christina...Even though the Dickie hug was over the top, it was all so cute to me.

    ReplyDelete