Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Sour Cream!

One of Mike's favorite bachelor meals is a quesadilla cut into wedges and dipped into sour cream. It's actually one of our go-to-lazy-meals; so quick and easy to make. Stan Burrito really loves quesadillas. I didn't introduce the sour cream to him until one day he saw me dipping my wedge into some and he wanted to do the same. He ended up using his wedge as a dipping stick and just licking the sour cream off and not actually eating the quesadilla itself.


I got an email at work from Mike one day while he was on Daddy Daycare Duty and his email says,

"Yes, we've created a monster; the quesadilla and sour cream thing is terribly cute though and close to my heart. Hopefully this will be the only or worst thing he's inherited from me :)
…but i doubt it..."


And then five minutes later I get this email from him,

"Oh, he keeps trying to floss, which he owes to you and which is a good habit :)"


The day that I introduced sour cream there was only a tiny bit left in the container so I let him have it. He seemed to not only enjoy the taste but how it felt in between his fingers and all over his face!


sourcream from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment