Friday, April 20, 2012

"Body Movin' Body Movin' "

Baby movement seems to have fallen into a regular schedule. I can almost guarantee that when I lay down to sleep at night that the baby will start dancing. Although in our yoga class last night the baby was definitely moving around while I was moving around. That was strange. Luckily my balance is still with me and the tiny dancer didn't throw me off kilter with its kicks. When I got in bed for the night Mike came in several moments later and he asked me if the babe was moving. It is getting less kicky and more rolly - smoother movements. I told Mike to put his hand on my belly and he could feel it. He said, "This is the first time I'm really feeling it." Which I guess before he felt a kick here and there but this time he felt like he could feel a body part or a more recognizable movement. Plus it was constant. There were hardly any breaks between movements. This little glow worm was a squirmin'! I'm going to try and get it on video because you can see my belly move like I have some serious gas or something. Mike took a break got ready for bed came back to bed and said, "Can I put my hand on your belly again?" So cute. I love seeing his excitement.

At work the other day I was sitting there and could feel that one side of my belly was really hard and the other side was it's normal squishy self. I was talking to my co-worker Kay and told her that I thought I could feel the baby's butt, head or back and said, "Come, here, you wanna feel?" and so she came around and felt it and it moved! Kay is the first  person other than me and Mike to feel it move. It was really cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment