Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Umbilical Cord Stump


His little umbilical cord fell off on his 2 week birthday. I changed his dipe put him on the bed and noticed it was gone. I exclaimed, "Where's your belly button!? Where'd it go?!" I looked everywhere for that stump and finally found it down my huge, breastfeeding, cavernous cleavage. Now I know I can hide a small watergun in there. His cord stump looks like a raisin. I still have it and am thinking I should keep it, but where do you keep something like that? I'm afraid the cat might eat it. And just because it fell off doesn't mean he has a perfectly normal looking belly button. It was slimy looking and pink. I washed it with some mild soap and water. It started drying up and scabbing again today. I can't wait for it to heal completely so I can give the stinker a bath. I wonder if he'll like baths as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment