Thursday, March 1, 2012

Prenatal Pickles

 
I bought a jar of pickles at the grocery store the other day. I tried to hide my pregnant belly while I was in line so people wouldn't look at me and my pickle jar and roll their eyes. Just kidding. I wear this belly with pride. I bought the pickles for my lunch date with my friend Christina who likes pickles on her burger. I made turkey burgers for us. When I was on the pickle aisle my mouth started to water (it's actually watering right now as I type this.) I wouldn't say I crave them, but just the mention of them turns my mouth into Iguazu Falls. It's really funny. I'll eat them and I don't have to have the entire jar, one or two slices will suffice, but all you have to say is PICKLE
and I will drool all over my shirt.

Image from: http://www.imbecile.me

No comments:

Post a Comment