Friday, November 16, 2012

Nuzzling

One of the funniest and cutest things that the Bear does is nuzzle. He does it when he's about to put just about anything in his mouth (his hand, a toy, the bottle, the nipple.) When we lie down to get ready to nurse he rolls towards me, opens his mouth, and shakes his head with enthusiasm. It's adorable. Watch the medley of nuzzling:
Also, another cute thing he has been doing is he'll nurse and then pull away and look up at me and smile, put his head down and continue nursing. Then he'll pull away again, look up at me and smile, and continue nursing. Repeat. It's absolutely charming. I call it social eating. I can't really get it on video. The closest I've gotten to it is on the video above where I ask him if he's being social but he's so aware of the camera now that it's hard to capture these "real" moments. So, I'll just have to write about them as best as I can!

2 comments:

  1. Love the nuzzling and taking a break to smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love your and Mike's interaction with him!!!

      Delete