Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Couch

I don't think I've given an update on our new but used couch. It's the best thing we bought this year. I don't think having the little burrito around would be manageable without the couch. I know that sounds strange. Here's why:
  1. We can all sit on the couch together. Mike and I barely fit on the "hate" seat comfortably.
  2. I can lie down and do a side-lie nursing position and Mike still has room to sit on the couch. 
  3. If Aki Bear gets too fussy in the middle of the night I will take him out to the living room, as not to disturb the slumbering Papa Bear, and lie down on the couch with the little guy.
  4. I take naps out there all the time during the day. I can't nap well in the same room as Aki Bear because everyone of his sounds keeps me on edge. 
  5. Christina slept on it for over a week while she was here and can vouch for it's comfort.
Here we are after he has nursed and passed out on the couch!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment