Saturday, June 23, 2012

Duo of Imperfection

We are getting a couch delivered to us! My dream is coming true! WOOHOO! It's used from the local PTA Thriftshop. It is 7.5 feet long, which means I can lie down on it and Mike can still be sitting on it at the same time. It's napworthy. It is a tan couch and made of super sultry microsuede. There are a few imperfections (stains) but we are a duo of imperfection (soon to be trio), so bring on comfort and naps and homey-ness. AT LAST. Mike is currently making room for it by pushing some shelves down the wall (we got rid of an entire shelf of books plus more!) I can hear the hand held vaccuum sucking up dust bunnies and large amounts of cat fur (dust kitties?) in the other room and it is music to my ears - I think it is releasing a large amount of oxytocin and I might go into labor any moment!

1 comment: