Friday, June 29, 2012

The Things I'll Miss About Being Pregnant

  • I like having this big rotund belly. I like flaunting it with my tight shirts.
  • I don't feel guilty slurping on a Venti Decaf Mocha Frappuccino.
  • I love feeling those kicks, squirms and hiccups.
  • The mystery.
  • People are extra super duper nice to pregnant people.
  • Guiltless naps.
  • The challenges, I like a challenge.
  • Seeing Mike change and adjust and accept and grow along with me.
  • Experiencing changes within my own body and seeing how it has adjusted to making a human - it's truly miraculous. 
  • Learning about all sorts of things that I would have never learned before in regards to pregnancy. 
  • People offer me food and offer to go get the food. Yes please.
P.S. I'm still pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. You are making me think so positively with your positiveness. Love your list.....

    ReplyDelete