Wednesday, June 20, 2012

39 Weeks


I have a midwives appointment this morning. I am just about a week away from my due date. Many people at work have predicted when the baby will be here. One person thinks he's coming today, another person thinks he's coming Saturday, one person predicts the 26th, another the 27th and another the 28th. I feel like he's coming at the end of the month sometime between the 27th and 30th. We shall see!

Two of the ladies from my birthing class have had their babies so far, little Grace and little Sebastian. Grace came by C-section and Sebastian came by water birth. I wonder how Thunder Bear will enter the world?

Here is Ali touching my belly after our weekly belly photo.

1 comment:

  1. It will take all the effort you can give and even a little bit more, then Thunder Bear will enter the world peacefully, because you're his Thunder Mama. <3

    ReplyDelete