Thursday, June 7, 2012

In General

Braxton Hicks contractions make my uterus feel like one of those stones. I sat like those stones in yoga last week too.
Last Friday I had at least 5 Braxton Hicks contractions. They don't hurt. They just make your uterus feel like a rock. It's amazing really. I think my uterus is practicing for the big day, so I welcome them.

Last Thursday we went to our weekly yoga class and it was the first time where I felt I really sat out of most of the poses/moves. When I would lean forward or bend over I felt like the baby was hitting my pelvic bones, not a fun sensation, so I eased off of those positions. It makes me a little sad but that's only because I like being able to be active and do stuff. I'll probably stay home next week and instead watch/do my prenatal yoga tape or go for a  neighborhood walk while Mike does his yoga and hops in the sauna and whirlpool afterwards.

I've had lower leg cramps the last several nights so much that my calf muscles are sore. Mike is my official calf muscle masseuse.

Mike hung the clothes line up in the back yard as the sun is supposed to do wonders on cloth diapers. I'm sure our neighbors will be thrilled to see diapers hanging back there. Luckily there's a lot of foliage and trees lining our backyard as to block much of it from passersby.


Image from Home Garden Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment