Saturday, November 10, 2012

WERQ : Aki Bear in Osh Gosh B'Gosh

WERQ basically means, "Work it girl!" You'd say that to a gal or guy who was wearing an outfit perfectly. I got the term WERQ from one of my favorite fashion blogs Tom and Lorenzo dot com. Check out one of their WERQ posts here. Anyhoozits. I put this little number on Aki Bear the other day and just about fell over because of his nuclear-grade (TLo term) cuteness. Every little boy (or even girl for that matter) needs some classic Osh Gosh B'Gosh.
I really couldn't stop taking pictures of him. He kept looking at me like I was cuckoo. He is really aware of the camera now so it's hard to get candid pics of him smiling because he just looks at the camera in wonder.
Then I started the layering. I threw on this fabulous brown hat that was knit by our friend Heather and this multi colored sweater that was knit by our other friend Heather. And some socks:
I think if I could change one thing about this look it would be to take off his socks or put a nice pair of knitted ones on him in a navy blue or brown or something. I would also like to experiment with his shirt. I have a shirt just like the one he's wearing but with red and grey stripes. I think the red would bring out the reds in the sweater. You work those overalls, Bear! Working man snaps!

1 comment:

  1. Love the overalls!! When Ethan went through a train obsession stage we bought those classic overalls. I think we have them age 2-7. Ethan even took it a step further with the matching engineer hat. Haha! All aboard!!!I love all the updates...keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete