Friday, November 2, 2012

We Love Hiking

I love this panoramic pic. I wish it could be even larger. It's a pic from our hike at the Eno River Park. It's really gorgeous. Unfortunately Aki Bear is having a harder and harder time falling asleep in the carrier even if he is extremely exhausted. He didn't sleep at all on this day and slept a little in the car. We then went to lunch afterwards and I tried to feed him but he wouldn't eat. He ended up not eating until 4:15 PM that day and was extremely fussy. I think I threw him off of his schedule and he became so tired and hungry that he didn't know what to do. So we decided no more Eno hike but instead the Pumpkin loop and no lunch afterwards, just for the Bear's health. At least we enjoyed our hike before fussiness ensued:

No comments:

Post a Comment