Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day Care : Mixed Emotions

The Bear begins Day Care next week. I have mixed emotions. For one thing he will be with a "stranger" - which makes my tummy twirl but the other thing is I am still at work part time so I will get some blocks of time to myself completely! I'm excited about that. Things I will do: Sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep. OH! and maybe I'll sleep.

In actuality I probably won't be able to sleep for more than 3 hours straight. I think my sleep ticker has been reset and it will be a long time before I can sleep more than that without waking up and checking on the Bear or just waking up and wondering what to do with myself. Ha! I'll let you know how it all goes...day care and sleep!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe you can pop in unexpectedly and then you will have more peace of mind that this place and caregiver are positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling the tummy twirls with you! We'll be ok. Let's make sure we stop by as often as we can. At least Kavi and Stan will keep each other company. :)Let me know how everything goes tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will definitely keep you updated about how tomorrow goes!

      Delete
    2. mom, first day is tuesday.

      Delete