Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ergo Carrier

Here is my little snuggle bunny in the Ergo carrier. It puts his weight on my hips and he's slowly getting used to it. He much prefers facing outward (in his Bjorn) but he's getting too thick in the middle for the Bjorn! Especially when he's bundled up in extra layers. So the Ergo is the one I've been wearing him in lately. One morning, before work, while Mike was still asleep, I put him on in the Ergo and went outside to collect pine cones from the yard. I felt like a farm worker, picking berries or something. My quiet neighbor spies us and says, "You makin' Christmas decorations?" Hahaha. I was, but for work. Every time I leaned over I had to hold the Bear's head out of habit because his neck is sturdy enough to hold up now, I just didn't want him to fall out head first onto a prickly pine cone!

1 comment:

  1. Cutie patootie!!! All snuggled with a smile!

    ReplyDelete