Friday, December 7, 2012

Drummer Boy

Aki Bear sits in his bouncy chair (and his butt almost touches the ground because he's so big...what will we do without the bouncy chair?!) and he swats at the danglers (that I call the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe...only because it's the Lion in the center and two other danglers to the side which are actually a monkey and hippo but once I say "the Lion" I can't help but add "the Witch and the Wardrobe.") Anyhoozits. He puts his feet up in the air and sometimes plants them on the arch of the danglers and then swats at them like he's playing the drums. I tried to get it on video but of course once I whipped out the ol' camera he stopped swatting and instead you get to hear me say "ba da bumbumbumbum bum!" a gazillion times. Plus you get to see him smile and giggle and even squeal once. He eventually does a mini swat routine toward the end but it's nothing like his full on Fugazi drum routine that he normally does. He gets a really intense facial expression as well which you see a glimpse of and then saliva bubbles show up on his pursed lips to make it look less punk rock.

1 comment: