Friday, July 12, 2013

A Haircut

I cut Aki Bear's fringe (his bangs) on his birthday. I didn't do it all at once. I followed him around all morning with scissors. I made the first cut on our morning walk in his wagon. I snapped this picture before the first clip:

His hair was constantly in his eyes. Kinda cute, but annoying (for me), it didn't seem to bother him. Looking at that picture makes me sort of miss his longish hair but I no longer have to put a barrette in there or give him the Pebbles up-do.  Here is most of the hair that I trimmed:
Golden locks. Not much. I followed him around the house trimming his hair!

Here is his after pic:
I think he's pointing at the rain gutter.
He can see! I left the rest of it. People still think he's a girl. I don't correct them unless they ask what her name is, then I say, "His name is Stan Bear."


No comments:

Post a Comment