Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Drawing


Here he is unhappy about having his picture taken with black and pink pen marks all over his face.
I've gotten Aki Bear to write/draw 2 thank you notes but honestly I had to sort of follow his pen with the paper. It was like herding cats. He poked the paper more than anything; this was probably when he was closer to 9 months old. I decided to give it another try now that he is a year old and I must say he has improved by leaps and bounds. I no longer have to follow his pens with the paper. He doesn't always get the right side of the pen on the paper but I think he understands that he is making marks with these tools. It's pretty cool. He also ends up with ink all over his hands, legs and face (see picture above!) Watch him draw:

draw from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. That picture is just hilarious. I love his chunky little legs in the background of the drawing video. Little squishy criss-cross applesauce.

    ReplyDelete