Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shoes


While we were in Maryland visiting Auntie Sue and fam Stan Bear took his first two steps (I missed it). He took another two steps maybe 5 days later and then would take a couple of steps every other day for a bit and then he started to do 5 steps and do that for a couple of days in a row and then last Friday at Mike's art opening he took a good 7 to 8 steps. It was grand. The next day he did that many steps or more. On Sunday we went to the Museum and he did a record amount of steps, over and over again! I now call him Walker, Texas Ranger. It's so lovely. He looks a little drunk. I should make him carry a flask and have him walk. So, I thought I should get my walker some shoes. I bought some flip flops and some "sneakers" that I thought were cute until I photographed him in them and they're kinda ugly, but he still looks cute...of course...he does have the legs of a model. I think he was fascinated by them a little but also hated them. It was similar to putting tape on a cat's paws:


nu shooz from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment