Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Goggles

My Ma and Pa got Stanley bear some swim gear for his birthday including the goggles above which he seemed to enjoy wearing until he ripped them off.
They also got these ones that seem more like snowboarding goggles or something...or maybe protective gear for when he uses the table saw...Come on Bear, build us that picnic bench already! They are too big for him but he'll fit them eventually. He really enjoyed wearing them (they weren't as tight as the others) and he just sat there looking at me for about a minute, I'm sure I looked all blue and sparkly. Then he pulled them off:
I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction when we use them in the pool. I think he'll dig looking under water. I just need to get over the fear of the pool which I've had ever since he got that virus which turned into rotten pneumonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment