Sunday, August 26, 2012

Don't Cry Over Spilled Breast Milk...

...Especially on hardwood floors.

We tried bottle feeding for the 4th time last night and according to Mike (and the little cherub) it was a success! Mike said that he really felt what a "latch" feels like this time. I even snuck a peek and could hear the little bear making his nursing sounds. We also know it was a success because he went to sleep right after! Wahoo!

I heated the milk up for Mike and was about to pour the bag of warm milk into the bottle when, WHOOPS, it slipped out of my hands and splashed all over the floor. Our floor did need cleaning. I must say that once we wiped it up the floor was super smooth and clean...So if you ever run out of Murphy's Oil to clean your floors a little breast milk will do the trick. Liquid gold, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment