Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Let Down Connection

Image from parent dish

I've read about let down in my breast feeding books but never did I realize how primal it is. Let down is when your milk passes down through the ducts; you get this tingling, almost burning sensation in your breasts when it happens. The most amazing thing is that I will get this sensation and within (at most) 30 minutes Aki Bear is ready to eat. We've got an undeniable connection. Who says you can't win a guy's heart over with food?

1 comment:

  1. haha, pretty neato huh? within the past week i have felt that already, i guess goin on my third child my breasts are already gettin ready, i dunno, i asked the midwife if that was normal and she said yes. It's such a strange feeling, hard to explain, but yes very interesting how linked it is to when you're baby is ready to eat!

    ReplyDelete